15 Motivational Quotes For Millennials by Oprah Winfrey
Last Updated on
All Hail Queen Oprah
I think by now we ALL know that Oprah Winfrey is the queen of motivational quotes. Whether you are young or mature, male or female, climbing the corporate ladder or being your own boss; Oprah’s quotes are timeless and offer nuggets of wisdom. Here’s my selection of the 15 best motivational quotes for millennials by Oprah Winfrey.
Oprah: You get a quote! You get a quote! Everyone gets a quote!
15 Best Motivational Quotes For Millennials by Oprah Winfrey
1. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” ― Oprah Winfrey
2. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” ― Oprah Winfrey
3. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” ― Oprah Winfrey
4. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” ― Oprah Winfrey
5. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ― Oprah Winfrey
6. “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.” ― Oprah Winfrey
7. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” ― Oprah Winfrey
8. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” ― Oprah Winfrey
9. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
10. “Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.” ― Oprah Winfrey
11. “Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different.” ― Oprah Winfrey
12. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” ― Oprah Winfrey
13. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you – always.” ― Oprah Winfrey
14. “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.” ― Oprah Winfrey
15. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
What About You?
Comment down below and let me know your favorite quote by Oprah Winfrey. I would love to hear it.
Craving more Oprah Winfrey quotes? Here’s 55 more.