I think by now we ALL know that Oprah Winfrey is the queen of motivational quotes. Whether you are young or mature, male or female, climbing the corporate ladder, or being your own boss; Oprah’s quotes are timeless and offer nuggets of wisdom. Here’s my selection of the 15 best motivational quotes by Oprah Winfrey.
Oprah: You get a quote! You get a quote! Everyone gets a quote!
1. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” ― Oprah Winfrey
2. “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.” ― Oprah Winfrey
3. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.” ― Oprah Winfrey
4. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” ― Oprah Winfrey
5. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ― Oprah Winfrey
6. “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.” ― Oprah Winfrey
7. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” ― Oprah Winfrey
8. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” ― Oprah Winfrey
I love this!!! Just finished reading her book.. So full of wisdom!!
Thank you. The Path Made Clear? I loved that book.
Yes!! Same here!!!