Looking for affirmations that work for your Enneagram type? Use these 20 affirmations for Enneagram type 1.
What Are Enneagram Type 1 Affirmations?
Enneagram Type 1 affirmations help you gently replace the negative thoughts in your head with positive thoughts.
Enneagram Type 1s are described as being rational and idealistic. You can use these affirmations at any time to realign with your Enneagram’s core values and strengths.
If you’re unsure about your Enneagram type, check out these 12 Enneagram tests you can take right now.
Read below for 20 affirmations for Enneagram type 1.
Affirmations For Enneagram Type One
- I always live up to my personal beliefs and values.
- I am in tune with the guiding principles of my life.
- I am guided by my core values in all that I do.
- I release my need to control others.
- I choose to be happy than be right.
- I am free to choose those values which are most important to me.
- I am very proud of my values and beliefs.
- I embrace myself completely.
- I am perfect even in all my imperfections.
- I accept who I am.
- I accept that no one is perfect.
- I am at ease with life.
- I forgive myself and others with ease.
- I set reasonable expectations for myself.
- I choose to focus my attention on what is thriving.
- I do the best I can and doing my best is enough.
- I am gentle with others.
- I choose to be kind and compassionate to those around me.
- I accept that everyone is doing the best they can.
- Mistakes are just learning opportunities.
How Many Times To Say Each Enneagram 1 Affirmation?
You should repeat the enneagram 1 affirmations at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your enneagram type.
For example, if you find yourself out of alignment with Enneagram Type one, immediately use the affirmations to replace your negative thought with more positive ones.
How Long Does It Take For Enneagram 1 Affirmations To Work?
It only takes a few repetitions to remind yourself of your Enneagram type using affirmations.
But it can take a few weeks of consistent practice to live in alignment with your Enneagram type.
The amount of time it will take depends on how well you stay in alignment with the belief that you can be in absolute alignment with your Enneagram type.
How To Use Enneagram 1 Affirmations
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.
Try writing affirmations for yourself. No one knows you and your circumstances better than you! The most powerful affirmations are the affirmations you write for yourself.
I hope you enjoy these affirmations for Enneagram type 1. I look forward to hearing your thoughts down below.
Download Your Enneagram Planner
Dive deeper into the world of Enneagram with an Enneagram Planner.
This 11-page printable set is perfect for Enneagram enthusiasts who want to use their Enneagram type for personal growth, relationships, and self-discovery.