Looking for affirmations that work for your Enneagram type? Use these 20 affirmations for Enneagram type 4.
What Are Enneagram Type 4 Affirmations?
Enneagram Type 4 affirmations help you gently replace the negative thoughts in your head with positive thoughts.
Enneagram Type 4s are described as being sensitive, withdrawn, and expressive. You can use these affirmations at any time to realign with your Enneagram’s core values.
If you’re unsure about your Enneagram type, check out these 12 Enneagram tests you can take right now.
Read below for 20 affirmations for Enneagram type 4.
Affirmations For Enneagram Type Four
- I know my worth.
- I am confident in who I am.
- I am constantly growing and evolving.
- I am a channel for inspiration.
- I enjoy expressing my creativity.
- I choose to have fun today.
- I freely express my emotions.
- I love sharing my gifts with the world.
- I deserve unconditional love.
- I am willing to see others as equals.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- Joy is my birthright.
- I am at ease in the present moment.
- I let go of my need to control.
- I release myself from overthinking.
- I’m willing to make feeling good a priority.
- I’m building my self-confidence every day.
- I am enough.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- I am learning to appreciate myself daily.
How Many Times To Say Each Enneagram 4 Affirmation?
You should repeat the enneagram 4 affirmations at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your enneagram type.
For example, if you find yourself out of alignment with Enneagram Type four, immediately use the affirmations to replace your negative thought with more positive ones.
How To Use Enneagram 4 Affirmations
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.
I hope you enjoy these affirmations for Enneagram type 4.
Download Your Enneagram Planner
Dive deeper into the world of Enneagram with an Enneagram Planner.
This 11-page printable set is perfect for Enneagram enthusiasts who want to use their Enneagram type for personal growth, relationships, and self-discovery.