Looking for affirmations that work for your Enneagram type? Use these 20 affirmations for Enneagram type 8.
What Are Enneagram Affirmations?
Enneagram affirmations help you gently replace the negative thoughts in your head with positive thoughts.
Enneagram Type 8s are described as being powerful, dominating, and self-confident. You can use these affirmations at any time to realign with your Enneagram’s core values.
If you’re unsure about your Enneagram type, check out these 12 Enneagram tests you can take right now.
Read below for 20 affirmations for Enneagram type 8.
Affirmations For Enneagram Type Eight
- I am in control of my own destiny.
- I know when to push and when to rest.
- I am learning to let my walls down.
- I choose to be happy than be right.
- I know my self-worth.
- Confidence comes naturally to me.
- I value collaboration over competition.
- I’m learning to trust more.
- Life happens for me; not to me.
- I’m willing to accept new perspectives.
- I am safe in this present moment.
- I am learning to just let things be.
- I am kind and loving to myself and others.
- What I judge in others is what I judge in myself.
- I’m putting my happiness first.
- I confidently meet any challenge.
- Obstacles are just opportunities for growth.
- I aspire to lead and inspire others.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I have unstoppable confidence within me.
How Many Times To Say Each Enneagram 8 Affirmation?
You should repeat the enneagram 8 affirmations at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your enneagram type.
For example, if you find yourself out of alignment with Enneagram Type eight, immediately use the affirmations to replace your negative thought with more positive ones.
How To Use Enneagram 8 Affirmations
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.
I hope you enjoy these affirmations for Enneagram type 8.
Download Your Enneagram Planner
Dive deeper into the world of Enneagram with an Enneagram Planner.
This 11-page printable set is perfect for Enneagram enthusiasts who want to use their Enneagram type for personal growth, relationships, and self-discovery.