20 Quotes on The Law of Intention and Desire
The Law of Intention and Desire is one of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success according to Deepak Chopra. Read 20 of the best quotes on the Law of Intention and Desire.
The Law of Intention and Desire states that “Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment. Intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.“
Scroll down and read 20 quotes on The Law of Intention and Desire from The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.
Get The Book: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra available now on Amazon.
The Law of Intention and Desire Quotes
Attention energizes, and intention transforms.
- The fifth spiritual law of success is the Law of Intention and Desire. This law is based on the fact that energy and information exist everywhere in nature.
- Your body is not separate from the body of the universe, because at quantum mechanical levels there are no well-defined edges.
- You can consciously change the energy and informational content or your own quantum mechanical body, and therefore influence the energy and informational content of your extended body your environment, your world and cause things to manifest in it.
- Both past and future are born in the imagination; only the present, which is awareness, is real and eternal.
- Intent in the human species is not fixed or locked into a rigid network of energy and information. It has infinite flexibility.
- Learn to harness the power of intention, and you can create anything you desire.
- Remember that your true nature is one of pure spirit. Carry the consciousness of your spirit wherever you go, gently release your desires, and the universe will handle the details for you.
- Nature is a symphony. And that symphony is being silently orchestrated at the ultimate ground of creation.
Intention is the real power behind desire.
- The human body can play music, kill germs, make a baby, recite poetry, and monitor the movement of stars all at the same time, because the field of infinite correlation is part of its information field.
- Intention organizes its own fulfillment. The quality of intention on the object of attention will orchestrate an infinity of space-time events to bring about the outcome intended, provided one follows the other spiritual laws of success.
- As long as you do not violate the other laws of nature, through your intent you can literally command the laws of nature to fulfill your dreams and desires.
- Accept the present and intend the future. The future is something you can always create through detached intention, but you should never struggle against the present.
- Intent alone is very powerful, because intent is desire without attachment to the outcome. Desire alone is weak, because desire in most people is attention with attachment.
- Intention lays the groundwork for the effortless, spontaneous, frictionless flow of pure potentiality seeking expression from the unmanifest to the manifest.
- intention in the fertile ground of attention has infinite organizing power. Infinite organizing power means the power to organize an infinity of space-time events, all at the same time.
- Your intent is for the future, but your attention is in the present. As long as your attention is in the present, then your intent for the future will manifest, because the future is created in the present.
- Let the universe handle the details. Your intentions and desires, when released in the gap, have infinite organizing power. Trust that infinite organizing power of intention to orchestrate all the details for you.
Whatever you put your attention on will grow stronger in your life. Whatever you take your attention away from will wither, disintegrate, and disappear.
Which quote from The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra is your favorite?
READ NEXT: 20 Quotes on The Law of Least Effort