Boost your self-confidence with these 30 affirmations for confidence.
What Are Confidence Affirmations?
Confidence affirmations help you gently replace the negative thoughts in your head with positive thoughts.
According to the Law of Attraction, you manifest whatever you think about.
Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, affirmations direct your attention to what you desire.
So if you believe increased confidence is available to you, you will manifest it.
Read below for 30 positive affirmations for raising your confidence.
30 Confidence Affirmations
- I am confident.
- It feels great to be confident.
- I am becoming more confident every day.
- It’s getting easier and easier to be confident.
- Confidence makes me feel good.
- True personal growth happens outside of my comfort zone.
- I am willing to step outside of my comfort zone.
- I am committed to my personal growth.
- It’s okay to take up space.
- I give myself permission to grow.
- There is no time to play small anymore.
- My playing small does not serve the world.
- I surrender all limiting beliefs that no longer serve me.
- It’s time to be the person I have always wanted to be.
- I love my newfound confidence.
- I am so proud of how far I have come.
- My confident energy is positive, attractive, and magnetic.
- My confidence lights up the world.
- My confidence inspires others to become more confident.
- I choose to speak up for myself.
- It’s a privilege to stand up for myself.
- I always speak my mind freely.
- I am confident but kind at the same time.
- I was born to be confident.
- Confidence is my birthright.
- I embrace this new way of living.
- I am becoming more of myself every day.
- I am excited about the future.
- I can’t wait to see what is in store for me.
- I am not afraid, I was born to do this.
Do Affirmations Work For Confidence?
Yes. Affirmations work for building confidence and self-esteem.
However, your outcome may unfold in a different way than you planned it.
For example, instead of manifesting confidence overnight, you may manifest higher confidence through joining a team sport or finding a hobby you excel at.
This is why it’s so important to not limit the way you think your manifestation will unfold. Always be open to creative possibilities.
Remain aligned with your desire to manifest increased confidence, but let go of how and when it will unfold.
Can You Manifest Confidence Using Affirmations?
Yes. You can manifest confidence using affirmations.
Everything in your life is a manifestation of your thoughts. This means you can manifest increased confidence using your thoughts too.
The best way to manifest confidence is to use your affirmations daily to enforce the belief that confidence comes easily to you.
Manifesting is all about ensuring your thoughts are in alignment with what you want all day long. And affirmations are the perfect way to help you do that.
How Long Does It Take To Manifest Confidence Using Affirmations?
It usually takes a few weeks to start manifesting improvements in your confidence.
The exact amount of time it will take depends on how well you stay in alignment with the belief that you can be confident.
If you’re always worried about what other people think about you, you will block your confidence from manifesting.
You cannot think about not having what you want and manifest what you want at the same time.
The majority of your thoughts must be aligned with the belief that confidence is available to you.
This means no negative self-talk, no self-doubt, and no complaining about your appearance and your social skills.
As long as you believe you can manifest confidence, you will manifest it.
How Many Times To Say Each Confidence Affirmation?
You should repeat the confidence affirmations at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the confidence affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your desire of being confident.
For example, if you find yourself feeling uncomfortable in a social situation, immediately use confidence affirmations to replace your negative thought with more positive ones.
If you want to manifest increased confidence, you must ensure the majority of your thoughts are aligned with being confident.
How To Use Confidence Affirmations
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.
Try writing affirmations for yourself. No one knows you and your circumstances better than you! I strongly believe that the most powerful affirmations are the affirmations you write for yourself.