30 Best Quotes From Metahuman by Deepak Chopra
Metahuman by Deepak Chopra unlocks the secrets to moving beyond our present limitations to access a field of infinite possibilities.
To be metahuman means to move past the limitation constructed by the mind and enter a new state of awareness where we have deliberate and concrete access to peak experiences that can transform people’s lives from the inside out.
By going beyond, we liberate ourselves from old conditioning and all the mental constructs that underlie anxiety, tension, and ego-driven demands. Waking up allows life to make sense as never before.
Scroll down and read 30 quotes from Metahuman by Deepak Chopra.
Get The Book: Metahuman by Deepak Chopra available now on Amazon.
30 Quotes from Metahuman by Deepak Chopra
To be awake is to embrace full self-awareness.
Once someone rises to the state of metahuman, it seems as if the old everyday self was a sleepwalker, barely conscious of life’s infinite possibilities.
To discover who you really are, you must go beyond who you think you are. To find peace, you must go beyond fear. To experience unconditional love, you must go beyond conditional love, the kind that comes and goes.
- Nothing you perceive is as it seems. Everything is an illusion from the ground up.
- A metahuman is someone whose personality is based on higher values; not just peak experiences, but love and self-worth.
- If creation springs from consciousness, we can reshape reality from its source.
You are living in an interpreted world, and your body is part of the interpretation. Change the interpretation, and you will experience your body in a new way.
- Being human can only be defined as limitless. When we impose limitations, we diminish being human.
- Neediness is a state of awareness, and “I” will never loosen its grip until we find a higher state of awareness.
- Human achievements represent a tiny fraction of what reality has to offer—the horizon spreading before us is unlimited.
- The miracle of being human is that we evolved in multiple dimensions. Everything about us—behavior, abstract thinking, curiosity, individual personalities, social networks—exploded beyond any precedents, as if life on Earth rushed into unknown levels of aspiration.
- Freedom is the opposite of feeling trapped.
- Moving a mountain with your mind is nothing next to moving the whole world, which is our ultimate goal.
- If you make the mistake of rooting your experiences in the physical world, you cannot wake up from the spell/dream/illusion, because the physical world is the spell/dream/illusion.
Human potential is infinite because consciousness has no boundaries.
- The true self gives you an unshakable stance in reality, at which point your life finds purpose and meaning from the source instead of from a cobbled-together fiction.
- At its most universal, enlightenment is simply expanded self-awareness.
- Cells that opt to be selfish and multiply unchecked are cancerous, and the reward for their rampant division is death for them and the body. Normal, healthy cells do everything—eat, expel waste, reproduce, heal, and die—with the survival of the body as their main goal, not individual survival.
- The leap from human to metahuman, the shift from virtual reality to the “real” reality, is all contained in the simple act of noticing the self.
All experience happens in the now. Even to remember the past or anticipate the future is a present-moment event.
- In the end, waking up leads to absolute freedom. We don’t just lead our everyday lives. We navigate the field of infinite possibilities.
- Choiceless awareness sounds alien in the modern world, where life is viewed as nothing but choices, and happiness is thought to be reached by making good ones instead of bad ones. It’s hard to realize that the best choices make themselves.
- The only constant in every snapshot of perception is the presence of being and awareness.
- The mind itself is nothing other than conditioned awareness.
- The body, mind, and world, when seen directly and without interpretation, are actually one activity.
- Now isn’t a moment in time that can be grasped and held. Now is the rise and fall of awareness.
- Suffering comes to an end when we no longer fear impermanence. As long as we have a stake in the illusion, we will suffer.
- Freedom is the natural state of existence, knowing that we are aware here and now.
- You can enjoy the movie while knowing at the same time that you created the movie. That is the awakened state.
- Waking up is always in the now. There is no time schedule for realizing that you are the dreamer, not the dream.
Which quote from Metahuman by Deepak Chopra is your favorite?