Looking for affirmations that work with the Law of Assumption? Here are 30 Law of Assumptions Affirmations that you need to know.
The Law of Assumption states that whatever you assume as true becomes your reality.
This is why affirmations are so great when using the Law of Assumption.
As I explain in my book Feeling Good, affirmations change you from the inside by replacing your negative thoughts with more positive ones.
Through repetition and feeling into the magnitude of the words, affirmations are a great way to reorganize your internal state to align with what you desire.
As you change your internal state, your external reality will change along with it.
Use these 30 Law of Assumption affirmations every day for best results.
Law of Assumption Affirmations
- I am the creator of my reality.
- My external reality is a direct reflection of my internal state.
- As I assume, so it will be.
- Change begins on the inside.
- I hold the key to reality.
- I can rewrite my story easily.
- I assume the highest and best for myself.
- I am that I am.
- I receive what I believe.
- I have decided to get out of my own way.
- Nothing stops me from manifesting what I desire.
- My world is a projection of my consciousness.
- Persistence is key.
- Persistence is my greatest strength.
- I persist despite what my physical senses tell me.
- I live from the end.
- I know my desire is already accomplished.
- My desire is already here.
- If I can feel it, I can have it.
- It feels good to assume the best.
- I already have what I want.
- I let go and allow my desire to manifest effortlessly.
- I dare to assume.
- My assumptions serve my highest good.
- I shape my assumptions to my liking.
- I deny the power of fear and negativity.
- I am willing to suspend my disbelief.
- My reality reflects my beliefs.
- I am ready for radical change.
- I am ready for a new way of living.
How To Use Assumptions For The Law of Assumption
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.