The Universe is always responding to your energy – whether you are aware of it or not. Prayers to the Universe are the best way to directly communicate with this higher power and shift your energy from fear to faith.
Prayer is an act of surrender because you are professing your faith in a higher power and you trust that this higher power will lead you toward the highest good for all.
The key to prayer is to do it often, and not just when you need something. Are you more likely going to respond to that friend who only reaches out when he or she needs something or a friend who is always here for you?
Treat your relationship with the Universe like a two-way street and you will feel supported in your daily life. Here are 10 Prayers To The Universe You Can Use Anytime.
ALSO READ: Ultimate Guide On How To Manifest Anything
10 Powerful Prayers To The Universe
Prayers for Surrender
1. Universe, I surrender my agendas, timelines, and desires to you. I trust that you are leading me towards solutions of the highest good for all.
2. Universe, I step back and let you lead the way.
Prayers for Releasing Judgment
3. Universe, I’m ready to surrender my judgment. I welcome the presence of love to guide me back to truth and grace.
4. Thank you, Universe, for helping me heal this. I forgive this thought, and I choose to see love instead.
Prayers for Shattering Limiting Beliefs
5. I surrender the false perceptions I have placed upon myself. I forgive these thoughts and I know that I am love.
6. Universe, I release my fear and I am ready to choose love instead.
Prayers for Letting Go of Fear
7. Universe, I realize I am out of alignment with my true nature. Help me see this from the perspective of love instead.
8. Thank you, Universe, for guiding me to perceive this fear through the eyes of love.
Prayers for Obstacles
9. Thank you, Universe, for helping me see this obstacle as an opportunity. I will step back and let you lead the way.
10. Universe, help me see beyond my limitations. Expand my perceptions so that I can return to love.
Should You Pray To The Universe or God?
There are no rules when it comes to praying to a higher power. You are free to refer to it as The Universe, God, Inner Guide, or any name that resonates with you.
If the name Universe doesn’t resonate with you, replace the prayers above with the name that does resonate with you.
The most important part here is that you are comfortable with the name and building a relationship with it.
Many people get hung up on using the proper name but this is just a distraction from building a spiritual relationship.
It doesn’t matter what name you use as long as it feels good. After all, being committed to joy and love is the first step to spiritual alignment.