Looking for positive affirmations that can alleviate your depression? Here are 30 affirmations for depression that are tried and true.
I have struggled with depression so I have huge compassion for everyone going through it.
But the fact that you reading this blog post means you are willing to make a positive step towards recovery, and I honor you for that.
Affirmations work well against depression because they can gently replace your negative thoughts with more positive ones.
So the only way to stop the negative spiral of thoughts is to consciously interrupt its pattern with positive thoughts.
Affirmations have served me greatly on my path to recovery so I know they will serve you too.
Read below for 30 gentle but powerful positive affirmations for depression.
30 Positive Affirmations For Depression
- I witness my negative thoughts without any judgment.
- I allow myself to feel deeply.
- I give myself permission to be in the pain.
- It’s okay to feel into the pain.
- I am willing to see this differently.
- I am willing to see this situation with more love.
- I am my biggest supporter.
- I am my biggest cheerleader.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I have decided to love myself unapologetically.
- Compassion is my compass.
- I’m on the path towards recovery.
- Every day is a better day.
- I am proud of how far I have come.
- I am not my negative thoughts.
- Depression does not define me as a person.
- I am ready for radical transformation.
- I am grateful for my progress.
- It’s okay to take baby steps.
- I can choose to think better-feeling thoughts.
- I claim my desire to get better.
- I am unapologetic about my healing path.
- I reclaim joy as my birthright.
- I honor myself for trying to get better.
- It’s okay to have bad days.
- I welcome solutions of the highest good.
- I welcome creative possibilities.
- I am open to creative solutions for healing.
- I am open to new ways of feeling good.
- I am ready for a new way of living.
How To Use Positive Affirmations For Depression
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.
Download Your Free Manifestation Checklist
Get 10 actionable steps you can take right now to start manifesting what you want.
This Manifestation Checklist will help you:
- Get clear about what you want to manifest
- Achieve vibrational alignment with your desire
- Take action with confidence
- And receive solutions of the highest good from the Universe
I hope you found this blog post helpful. I look forward to hearing your thoughts down below.