Start your mornings with these 30 Affirmations for Happiness and you will have a miraculous day—guaranteed.
What Are Happiness Affirmations?
Happiness affirmations are positive statements that are designed to gently replace the negative thoughts or beliefs in your mind.
Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, affirmations direct your attention to how you want to feel.
So if you believe happiness is available to you, you will manifest it.
30 Affirmations For Happiness
- I choose to be happy today.
- Happiness is a decision I make.
- I make happiness my highest priority.
- My only purpose is to feel good.
- I would rather be happy than be right.
- I release all blocks to my happiness.
- I let go of all thoughts that do not serve me.
- I forgive myself for choosing negative thoughts.
- I forgive so I can be happy.
- My intention is to feel good and be happy.
- My intention creates my reality.
- I can always choose to perceive things differently.
- I choose to see my world from the lens of love.
- Happiness is my birthright.
- My only function is to be happy.
- It feels good to be happy.
- Everyone is entitled to happiness.
- I am not responsible for other people’s happiness.
- My happiness elevates the energy of those around me.
- My external circumstance is a reflection of my internal state.
- My vibe attracts my tribe.
- I attract happy people, situations, and experiences into my life.
- My happiness is magnetic.
- I ride the wave of positivity all through the day.
- When I feel happy, I reach for more.
- There is so much to be happy about.
- Happiness is where my true power lies.
- Living a happy life is my highest truth.
- I am so proud of my commitment to happiness.
- Deciding to be happy is the highest form of self-love.
Do Affirmations Work For Happiness?
Yes. Affirmations work for happiness.
However, your outcome may unfold in a different way than you planned it.
For example, instead of manifesting happiness by getting exactly what you want, you may manifest happiness by getting something that is different but even better than what you wanted.
This is why it’s so important to not limit the way you think your manifestation will unfold. Always be open to creative possibilities.
Remain aligned with your desire to manifest happiness, but let go of how it will unfold.
How Long Does It Take To Manifest Happiness Using Affirmations?
It only takes a few minutes to feel happier using affirmations. But it will take a few weeks of consistent practice to increase your happiness level in general.
The amount of time it will take depends on how well you stay in alignment with the belief that happiness is available to you at all times.
Remember that the way that you feel is a psychological response to the thoughts you are thinking.
If you’re always thinking about negative things, you will block your happiness from manifesting.
You cannot think about something bad and feel good at the same time.
This is why affirmations work. Affirmations help you replace your current negative thought with a more positive one, thereby helping you feel better.
How Many Times To Say Each Happiness Affirmation?
You should repeat the happiness affirmations at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your desire of feeling happier.
For example, if you find yourself complaining about your day, immediately use the affirmations to replace your negative thought with more positive ones.
If you want to manifest happiness, you must ensure the majority of your thoughts are positive and conducive to happiness.
How To Use Affirmations For Happiness
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.