Start your mornings with these 30 Affirmations for Happiness and you will have a miraculous day—guaranteed.
Affirmations are positive statements that are designed to gently replace the negative thoughts or beliefs in your mind.
This means when you are happy, you attract the people, situations, and outcomes that support your happiness.
30 Positive Affirmations For Happiness
- I choose to be happy today.
- Happiness is a decision I make.
- I make happiness my highest priority.
- My only purpose is to feel good.
- I would rather be happy than be right.
- I release all blocks to my happiness.
- I let go of all thoughts that do not serve me.
- I forgive myself for choosing negative thoughts.
- I forgive so I can be happy.
- My intention is to feel good and be happy.
- My intention creates my reality.
- I can always choose to perceive things differently.
- I choose to see my world from the lens of love.
- Happiness is my birthright.
- My only function is to be happy.
- It feels good to be happy.
- Everyone is entitled to happiness.
- I am not responsible for other people’s happiness.
- My happiness elevates the energy of those around me.
- My external circumstance is a reflection of my internal state.
- My vibe attracts my tribe.
- I attract happy people, situations, and experiences into my life.
- My happiness is magnetic.
- I ride the wave of positivity all through the day.
- When I feel happy, I reach for more.
- There is so much to be happy about.
- Happiness is where my true power lies.
- Living a happy life is my highest truth.
- I am so proud of my commitment to happiness.
- Deciding to be happy is the highest form of self-love.
How To Use Affirmations For Happiness
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.