30 Best Positive Affirmations for Stress Relief
Positive affirmations are an effective way to relieve stress quickly. Whether you are stressed at home or at work, it only takes a minute or two to replace your negative thoughts with more positive ones. Read below for 30 best positive affirmations for stress relief.
30 Positive Affirmations for Stress Relief
- I am enough.
- I forgive myself.
- I forgive myself for choosing fear.
- I choose to release all negative thoughts.
- I am willing to see this with love instead.
- I am guided by the Universe.
- I surrender my fear to the guidance of the Universe.
- I forgive my past and I release the future.
- I choose to see this with love instead of fear.
- I choose to see peace instead of this.
- I lean towards joy instead of fear.
- Love did not create this thought.
- I choose to focus on the good instead.
- I use positive thinking to manifest positive outcomes.
- I have faith in the plan of the Universe.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I will find my way out of this.
- I am free from my past.
- I have the power to make positive changes.
- I replace my negative thoughts with positive ones instead.
- I am doing my best and that’s enough.
- Things always work out how they need to.
- These negative thoughts are not serving me.
- I let go of all negative thoughts.
- I go easy on myself in any situation.
- I always make it through hard times.
- I step back and let the Universe lead the way.
- I choose love instead of fear. Love heals it all.
- I choose to feel good right now.
- I pray for the highest good for all
How To Use Positive Affirmations
The number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel. Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it. Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
For example, when you say “I am happy and calm.” You need to not only say the affirmation, but you also need to feel happy and calm. Think back to times when you are happy and calm to ignite this energy in your mind.
If doing this exercise brings you a sense of calmness, then you know you are on the right track to harnessing the power of affirmations.
ALSO READ: 40 Affirmations To Find A New Job
Download Your Free Manifestation Planner
Download a free copy of your very own Manifestation Planner to begin your manifestation journey today.
- Gain clarity over what you are trying to manifest
- Visualize your future self
- Get rid of the limiting beliefs in your way
- Set positive daily affirmations
- Co-create with the Universe by creating your action plan and to-do list
I hope you find these positive affirmations for stress helpful. I look forward to hearing your thoughts down below.