Discover Your Dharma by Sahara Rose shows you how you can use your dharma to unlock the code of what you’re meant to do next, in your relationships, business, and every facet of your life.
Your dharma is your purpose, your truth, the reason why you are here.
In her signature style, Sahara offers personal stories and reflections on dharma discovery and embodiment. Discovering your dharma is the most important work you can do.
Discover Your Dharma is the perfect introduction to living in alignment for all spiritual seekers and anyone looking to become more self-aware.
Scroll down and read 30 quotes from Discover Your Dharma by Sahara Rose.
Get The Book: Discover Your Dharma by Sahara Rose available now on Amazon.
30 Quotes from Discover Your Dharma by Sahara Rose
Your dharma is your divine purpose on this planet, your soul’s essence, the unique vibration only you can carry out in the world.
Living your purpose is the ultimate form of self-love.
- When you say yes to answering your higher calling, everything you’ve been seeking naturally manifests.
- You have a purpose. If you’re here, there is a reason. This lifetime is about figuring out what it is.
- Your dharma is the truest expression of who you are.
- Your dharma is to raise consciousness. And so is mine. And so is your mom’s, your bestie’s, your partner’s. We are all here to elevate the vibration of this planet we call home.
- You were born with unique gifts that you’re meant to share with others. These gifts may not be fully nurtured, but they are there, waiting for you to tap into them.
- You will never have an idea you don’t have the ability to bring to life. That idea chose you as its ideal messenger because you are the perfect person to make it happen.
- Purpose is our life force.
- We all think we want happiness, but what we really should be looking for is purpose.
- Happiness is our natural indicator that we’re living in alignment with our purpose. It is our compass guiding us in the right way.
- When we look at life as an opportunity to show up, shine our light, and have fun along the way, life takes on a whole deeper meaning.
- Your dharma is your big why, the reason you’re here with all these thoughts, needs, and desires. We were each born with a unique purpose and this human experience is about remembering ours.
- Each of us was born with unique gifts that only we can share with the world. Our most joyful human experience is when we can share them.
- Discovering your dharma is not a one-time process—it’s a commitment to forever coming back into alignment.
- We are all conduits of the divine’s message flowing through us. Don’t block the flow. Trust your interests. They’re guidance from your soul.
- Truth is eternal, but your version of it evolves as life unfolds. Your truth today will be different from your truth a couple of years ago, given all the factors of your life.
- The universe is always tugging us in the direction of our dharma, through excitement and curiosity. We must remain open to that pull.
- Burnout only happens when you are not listening to your truth. When you are, you are tapped into limitless energy, creativity, and inspiration.
- Embodying your dharma is not about being liked by everyone. We aren’t meant to resonate with everyone because we cannot serve everyone. Instead, we must focus on who we do resonate with, and serve them to the fullest.
- Living your dharma is a path less traveled because it requires courage and commitment. However, at a certain level of consciousness, you can’t not want it. It lingers in your mind and becomes louder and louder until you say yes.
- Simply put, you can’t do your best work when you’re feeling like shit. You have to take care of your vibrational state first, so your dharma can flow through effortlessly.
- We often find our dharmas by serving our own needs and then finding that others need the exact same thing.
- Giving up is quitting something you love because of external feedback. Evolving is choosing something else because your energy has moved.
Your soul already knows what’s up. It just takes your mind to allow you to hear the answers.
Drop the idea of how your life is supposed to look at this age and realize you’re exactly where you need to be, learning from those soul lessons and upgrading. You only feel like you’re walking through a dark room, but you don’t realize you’re already home, boo!
- The only way through confusion is action.
- You don’t have to know where to start. Just start and that will show you where to go next.
- The world doesn’t need any more wounded healers. We need lit-up, ecstatic sun-beings so enthusiastic about what they do that they naturally want to beam their expression to others.
- Your dharma and mine are the same: to raise consciousness and help others discover their dharmas, too.
Which quote from Discover Your Dharma by Sahara Rose is your favorite?