Limitless by Jim Kwik is the definitive manual for mental expansion and brain fitness.
This book gives you the ability to accomplish more–more productivity, more transformation, more personal success, and business achievement–by changing your Mindset, Motivation, and Methods.
These “3 M’s” live in the pages of Limitless along with practical techniques that unlock the superpowers of your brain and change your habits.
By reading this book, you will learn how to flip your mindset, ignite your motivation, and master the method.
With the best Mindset, Motivation, and Method, your powers become truly limitless.
Scroll down and read 30 quotes from Limitless by Jim Kwik.
Get The Book: Limitless by Jim Kwik available now on Amazon.
30 Quotes from Limitless by Jim Kwik
We all have vast potential inside of us, untapped levels of strength, intelligence, and focus, and the key to activating these superpowers is unlimiting yourself.
All of us can be the heroes of our own story, dipping into the well of our potential every single day and never having that well run dry. But so few of us approach our lives this way
One of my core beliefs is that human potential is one of the only infinite resources we have in the world. Most everything else is finite, but the human mind is the ultimate superpower—there is no limit to our creativity, imagination, determination, or ability to think, reason, or learn.
Often when you put a label on someone or something, you create a limit—the label becomes the limitation.
- When you do what others won’t, you can live how others can’t.
- Remember, one step in a better direction can completely change your destination.
- Becoming limitless is not just about accelerated learning, speed-reading, and having an incredible memory. Yes, you will learn how to do all of that and more. But being limitless is not about being perfect. It’s about progressing beyond what you currently believe is possible.
- Much of the technology available to us today is so new that we don’t know the level at which we need to control our interaction with it.
- Staying connected may make us feel more secure, but it doesn’t make us happier.
We are all superheroes in one way or another.
Conscious awareness is the first part to solving a problem.
- If learning is making new connections, then remembering is maintaining and sustaining those connections.
- Our brains are what separate us from the rest of the animal kingdom.
You get to decide what kind of environment your superpower lives in: one that supports your mission in life or one that distracts you from your greatest dreams.
Your time is one of your greatest assets. It’s the one thing you can’t get back.
It may seem as if it would take superhuman capabilities to keep up with the demands of our current reality. But you already have a hidden superpower: your brain.
- Being limitless is a choice, and that choice is entirely yours, regardless of your circumstances. You can choose to give up this power, but why would you when you know that you can truly live a life without barriers?
- We’re not born with pre-installed mindsets about what we’re capable of achieving—we learn these fixed and limited ways of thinking from the people in our lives and the culture we experience growing up.
- Limiting beliefs are often revealed in our self-talk, that inner conversation that focuses on what you’re convinced you can’t do rather than what you already excel at and what you’re going to continue to achieve today and into the future.
Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we must be accountable for who we become.
- You’re being lied to. Constantly. Sometimes by yourself. We are all subject to an endless stream of misinformation about our constraints to our capabilities, and we receive this information so often that most of us have no other choice than to believe it.
- It’s not how smart you are; it’s how you are smart.
- There is no such thing as failure. Only failure to learn.
- Mistakes don’t mean failure. Mistakes are a sign that you are trying something new. You might think you have to be perfect, but life is not about comparing yourself to anyone else; it’s about measuring yourself compared to who you were yesterday. When you learn from your mistakes, they have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
- Knowledge is not power. It only has the potential to be power. You can read this book and learn everything in it, but if you don’t take it and apply the knowledge, it will be useless.
- When you learn new ways how to learn, the challenge of learning new things can be fun, easier, and more enjoyable.
- Creating the life you want can be scary. But you know what’s scarier? Regret. One day we will take our final breaths and not one of other people’s opinions or your fears will matter. What will matter is how we lived.
- People who know their purpose in life know who they are, what they are, and why they are. And when you know yourself, it becomes easier to live a life that’s true to your core values.
- Finding your passion is about giving yourself novelty and putting yourself in a new environment to see what lights you up.
- The life you live are the lessons you teach. Be limitless.
Which quote from Limitless by Jim Kwik is your favorite?