The Secret to Love, Health, and Money: A Masterclass by Rhonda Byrne illustrates how to apply the law of attraction to three of life’s most important areas: relationships, health, and money.
Discover how to achieve personal happiness, wellbeing, and success with this collection of lessons, advice, and case studies from the bestselling author of The Secret series Rhonda Byrne.
Scroll down to read 30 of the best quotes from The Secret to Love, Health, and Money: A Masterclass by Rhonda Byrne.
Get The Book: The Secret to Love, Health, and Money: A Masterclass by Rhonda Byrne is available now on Amazon.
Quotes from The Secret to Love, Health, and Money: A Masterclass by Rhonda Byrne
- With The Secret you can be, do, or have anything you want, in every area of your life.
- Whatever you give—love, gratitude, kindness—comes back to you.
- In any moment you’re thinking, you’re either thinking positive thoughts or negative thoughts. And whether they’re positive or negative will determine what you attract back into your relationships and your life.
- The law of attraction is the all-powerful law that keeps everything in harmony, from atoms to countless galaxies. It is operating in everything and through everything, all across the universe. And it is the law that is operating in your life.
- Like all the laws of nature, the law of attraction is immutable; no one is above it or excluded from it. It is impersonal, and operates on all of us equally—on every subject, and on every single thought.
- The more good thoughts you think, the better you feel and the better life gets. The more bad thoughts you think, the worse you feel and the worse life gets—until you change how you’re thinking.
- Whatever you think about you bring about, which means that everything you see and experience in this world is effect. The cause is always your thoughts.
- So often when things change in our lives, we have such resistance to the change. But it is important to remember that when something big changes in our lives, it means something better is coming.
- The Universe has to move things out to allow the better and more wonderful things to appear.
To change any relationship, you simply must change the way you think about it. When you change the way you think about a relationship, everything about it will change.
- Trust in life more. This is a friendly Universe, and everything is happening for you.
- Life isn’t happening to you; life is responding to you. Life is your call! Every area of your life is your call. Whether you want a perfect partner, a better marriage, or a better relationship with your boss, simply get yourself onto the receiving frequency. You do that by imagining and feeling what it would be like to have that relationship.
- Gratitude begins with two simple words—thank you—but to make it really powerful you have to feel grateful with all your heart. The more you say thank you, the more you will feel it, and the faster you will see the results in your life.
Giving love is the ultimate pathway to be in complete harmony with the law of attraction. In fact, the law of attraction has been called the law of love, because the law itself is a gift of love to humanity. It is the law by which we can create incredible lives for ourselves. The more love we give, the greater our power to create a magnificent life of love, joy, and harmony.
- Regardless of how many mistakes you’ve made, regardless of where you are in your life, and regardless of what you think of you, the Universe is completely and utterly in love with you. And when you begin to love yourself, then the love of others will most certainly find you.
- The law of attraction responds to your thoughts, no matter what they may be. If you can think about what you want, and make those your dominant thoughts, you will bring what you want into your life.
- The law of attraction operates on the inside of you. It’s responding to your thoughts. This is where your power lies.
- Prosperity is your birthright, and in every area of your life you hold the key to more abundance than you can possibly imagine. And in fact, anytime you imagine yourself living in abundance, you are actually determining your life through this most powerful natural law—the law of attraction.
- Most people can manifest the small things quickly. This is because they do not have as much resistance around their ability to attract the small things, and because they’re less likely to think contradictory thoughts.
You are like a magnet, and you attract all of the circumstances and events of your life. When you become a magnet of wealth, you attract wealth. When you become a magnet of health, you attract health. When you become a magnet of love, you attract love. You magnetize and receive the circumstances of wealth, health, love, relationships, your job, and every single event and experience in your life, based on what you are thinking.
- You create your life with your thoughts. Because you are always thinking, you are always creating, and so what you think about the most or focus on the most is what will appear as your life.
- Your life is in your hands. No matter where you are now, no matter what has happened in the past, you can begin to consciously choose your thoughts, and you can change your life.
- According to The Secret, you can have, be, or do whatever you want in your life, no limits. But there’s one catch: you have to feel good. And when you think about it, isn’t that all you ever want? The law of attraction is indeed perfect.
- The difference between someone who is struggling financially and someone who has a fabulous life of wealth comes down to one thing—it’s their mindset.
Remember that you are like a magnet, attracting everything to you. The more you practice and begin to see the law of attraction bringing things to you, the greater your magnetizing power will be, because you will add the power of faith, belief, and knowing. And in that state, you will come to see that $10 million is a piece of cake—for the Universe, and for you.
- Any action that is in tune with your desire is called inspired action, and it differs from forcing action in the following ways: When you are acting in a forced way, you are in action to try to make your desire happen. It will feel hard and like a struggle. It will feel as if you are trying to swim against the current of a river. Inspired action, on the other hand, is when you are acting to receive. Inspired action is completely effortless, and it feels wonderful because you are on the frequency of receiving. When you are acting to receive, you will feel as if you are flowing with the current of the river. It will feel effortless. That is the feeling of inspired action, and of being in the flow of the Universe and life.
- Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty; it’s the golden rule of your whole life, whether in the area of your health, job, relationships, or finances.
- Gratitude is a bridge that will take you from poverty to riches. The more grateful you can be for the money you have, even if you don’t have very much, the more riches you will receive. And the more you complain about a lack of money, the poorer you will become.
- If acquiring material things were our purpose in life, we would be able to take them with us when we leave. You would walk outside to get the paper in the morning and see that old man Joe’s house across the street had disappeared because he took it with him. We can’t take material things with us because they are not who we are; while they are part of the joy of living on Earth, they are not the purpose of our life.
The truth is, every single human being on the planet just wants to be happy. Anything that anyone desires is because they think their desire will make them happy. Whether it is health, money, a loving relationship, material things, accomplishments, a job, or anything at all—the desire for happiness is the bottom line of all of them. Ironically, when you are happy, then you attract all people, circumstances, and events that bring more happiness to you. The happy things are the icing on the cake, but the cake is happiness.