You Were Born for This by Chani Nicholas shows how your birth chart—a snapshot of the sky at the moment you took your first breath—reveals your unique talents, challenges, and opportunities.
Marrying the historic traditions of astrology with a modern approach, You Were Born for This explains the key components of your birth chart in an easy to use, choose your own adventure style.
With journal prompts, reflection questions, and affirmations personal to your astrological makeup, this book guides you along the path your chart has laid out for you.
In a world in which we are taught to look outside of ourselves for validation, You Were Born for This brings us inward to commit to ourselves and our life’s purpose.
Scroll down and read 30 quotes from You Were Born for This by Chani Nicholas.
Get The Book: You Were Born for This by Chani Nicholas available now on Amazon.
30 Quotes from You Were Born for This by Chani Nicholas
Astrology reminds us that we are exactly as we are supposed to be for good reason. On purpose and with a purpose that we must live out if we want to feel any kind of fulfillment.
- If astrology does its job, it offers a mirror in which we see both our best selves and our growth edges.
- Being witnessed is essential to our humanity, our growth, and our ability to move past the trauma that we have survived.
- The Sun in your chart will detail the nature of how and where you need to shine.
Understanding our astrology chart is the doorway; the effort to move through it is our own.
- The sign of your Ascendant will detail the specific kind of motivation that you have for living your life. The planet that rules your Ascendant will tell you the direction that your life is steered in.
- The Moon in your chart will tell you how you can best unpack your life’s purpose daily, with great care and consideration for your unique physical and emotional needs.
- Your astrological chart will show you all that and more if you have the patience to learn its language and wade through its sometimes slow ways of revealing answers to you.
- Many of us come to astrology in search of ourselves. In search of the meaning of our lives. In search of some clues about what it is we are here to do and whether or not we are on the right track.
- Your birth chart is a snapshot of the sky the moment you took your first breath. It marks your arrival here on earth; a celestial blueprint, if you will, that holds the keys to living a life of purpose.
- Once you take a look at your chart, you might find yourself overwhelmed by all the patterns in it. Each new piece of information can take time to integrate. Embrace this for what it is: a journey, not something to be mastered or done with precision on your first go. Though some realizations do come quickly, others will be missed for long periods of time.
- Only the person looking at the reflection judges it; the mirror simply reveals what is there.
- Whatever pattern constellated in the heavens at the moment you took your first breath is the cosmic imprint of your soul, the map of the journey you will take in this lifetime, and the ways in which you will go about it.
- Astrology is a symbolic language that speaks to both our logical brain and our unconscious mind. Once you are ready, it will flood you with its insights, illuminating the archetypes that you are living out, the lessons that they are teaching you, and the ways in which you can channel the energy in your life.
Until we are open to understanding something about ourselves and our chart, it will evade us.
- Understanding our astrological chart requires us to understand ourselves, which takes work. We need to develop a willingness to be introspective, contemplative, reflective, and curious about how we move through the world and how the world may respond.
- Our preconceived notion of ourselves, or others’ notions of us, can dominate our worldview and make us miss the point of our lives and our astrology entirely.
- Astrology is a wisdom tradition built on observation of the natural world, and we can see how the elements of the natural world have correlations with the planets in our chart.
- Your Sun is your life force, your identity, and your life’s purpose.
Astrology isn’t out there, it’s all around us, right here.
- The Sun’s sign signifies the style in which we live out our life’s purpose. Since the Sun is our essential self, the sign that it is in tells us about the ways in which we are comfortable shining.
- Understanding more about the Moon in our chart can help us give meaning to some of the more difficult experiences we have in our body, perhaps even helping us to have a deeper appreciation for it.
- Your Moon represents your physical and emotional needs, your history, your relationship to nurturing and being nurtured, and your relationship to your parent or main caregiver.
- The sign that your Moon is in will tell you the style in which you emote, get your needs met, build connections, and live out your daily life.
Radical self-acceptance means understanding that we were made exactly as we were meant to be. There is no part of us without a purpose. There is no excess in how we are put together. There was no mistake made here.
- The house that your Moon is in is where you find comfort, where you get fed, and where you need to connect in a meaningful way with your life’s purpose.
- Your Ascendant is the exact degree of the zodiac that was rising up over the eastern horizon at the moment you took your first breath.
- Your Ascendant is your motivation for living and what you wish to be known for.
- The house that your Ascendant ruler is in tells you what area of life you are being steered toward.
- Like reading a map, your chart reveals to you where to go for restoration, stimulation, activation, and satisfaction.
Which quote from You Were Born for This by Chani Nicholas is your favorite?