The new year is the perfect time to make affirmations part of your daily routine. Use these 30 new year affirmations and start your year off with a BANG.
What Are New Year Affirmations?
New year affirmations are statements that help you gently replace the negative thoughts in your head with more positive ones.
When you use affirmations to think more positive thoughts, you will manifest more positive outcomes in your life.
So make it your new year’s resolution to start using affirmations.
Read below for 30 affirmations you can use in the new year.
30 Affirmations For The New Year
- I am ready for a fresh new start.
- I am starting the new year with positivity.
- I am optimistic for what’s to come.
- Success comes easily to me.
- This new year is a year of transformation for me.
- I embrace the mindset of abundance.
- I cannot wait to change my life.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- I enter the new year with an open mind and an open heart.
- I let go of the past and I welcome the future.
- I am grateful for the lessons I learned in the past year.
- I honor the obstacles and challenges I had to face.
- I am proud of what I have accomplished.
- I am making myself a priority this year.
- I choose happiness over being right.
- Joy is my birthright.
- I make feeling good my highest priority.
- I trust that everything will work out for me.
- I am willing to be kinder to myself.
- I choose to see the world with more love.
- I am a channel for inspiration and motivation.
- I surrender my timeline and agenda to a Higher Power.
- I appreciate those who support me.
- I release the habit of fear and choose the habit of love.
- I choose to have more compassion for those around me.
- I am committed to making gratitude a daily habit.
- It feels great to appreciate others and be appreciated.
- My vibe attracts my tribe. I am committed to raising my vibration.
- Everything is happening around me. I am truly taken care of.
- Life is happening for me; not to me.
Do New Year Affirmations Always Work?
Yes. New year affirmations always work.
However, your year may unfold in a different way than you planned it.
For example, instead of manifesting a promotion at your current company, you will manifest a career change to something that truly aligns with your passion.
This is why it’s so important to not limit the way you think your manifestation will unfold. Always be open to creative possibilities.
Say yes to new opportunities and try new ventures with a positive attitude.
Remain aligned with your desire to manifest a successful new year, but let go of how or when it will manifest.
How Many Times To Say Each New Year Affirmation?
You should repeat the new year affirmations at least twice a day for 30 days. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your desire of being successful.
For example, if you find yourself complaining about the new year, immediately use the affirmations to replace your negative thought with more positive ones.
If you want to manifest a year filled with achievements, you must ensure the majority of your thoughts are aligned with being successful.
How To Use New Year Affirmations
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.
Download A Law of Attraction Planner
Download your very own Law of Attraction Planner to begin your manifestation journey today.
Harness the power of the Law of Attraction to manifest exactly what you want into your life. It contains 23 pages of minimalistic planner pages to elevate your manifestation practice.
I hope you enjoy these new year affirmations. I look forward to hearing your thoughts down below.