Positive affirmations for mental health are a good way to gently replace negative thoughts and help to view yourself with more love and kindness.
No matter what kind of mental health condition you have, it only takes a minute or two to get to a better headspace by reciting your favorite affirmations.
Read below for 30 best positive affirmations for mental health.
Positive Affirmations For Mental Health
- I choose to feel good today.
- I have the power to reach for better-feeling thoughts.
- I am safe in the present moment.
- I am enough.
- I have a strong support system.
- I am grateful for what I have.
- I am thankful for a brand new day.
- I am not my past.
- My thoughts are simply thoughts.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- Obstacles are just detours in the right direction.
- I deserve to feel good.
- I am loved.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I am in control of my thoughts.
- It’s good to feel good.
- I am not defined by my mental condition.
- I choose to be kind to myself today.
- I can always choose more loving thoughts.
- It’s okay not to be okay.
- I am not my negative thoughts.
- I simply let my thoughts pass by.
- I am proud of myself.
- I can always focus on my breath.
- I release all of my worries.
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I care for myself daily.
- I treat myself with love and kindness.
- My feelings are valid.
- I deserve all the happiness in the world.
How To Use Positive Affirmations
The number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
For example, when you say “I am happy and calm.” You need to not only say the affirmation, but you also need to feel happy and calm. Think back to a time when you were happy and calm to visualize this in your mind.
If doing this exercise brings you a sense of calmness, then you know you are on the right track to harnessing the power of affirmations.
Try Using A Law of Attraction Planner
Download your very own Law of Attraction Planner to begin your manifestation journey today.
Harness the power of the Law of Attraction to manifest exactly what you want into your life. It contains 23 pages of minimalistic planner pages to elevate your manifestation practice.
I hope you enjoy these positive affirmations for mental health. I look forward to hearing your thoughts down below.