The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson reveals the spiritual principles that help you overcome financial stress and unleash the divine power of abundance.
A guru to anyone interested in spirituality, Williamson’s words ring with power and truth as she assures us that, with faith in God’s promise of prosperity for all, we need never fear the future.
Scroll down and read 30 quotes from The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson.
Get The Book: The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson available now on Amazon.
Quotes from The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson
With every thought we think, we either summon or block a miracle.
- Enlightenment is not a process we work toward, but a choice available to us in any instant.
- But you are not merely a being of the material world; you are a being of unlimited spirit. And in spirit there is no lack. You are not lacking just because your circumstances are.
- By aligning yourself with thoughts of infinite love for yourself and others, you gain dominion over the lower thought forms of the world.
You are loved, and your purpose is to love. From a mind filled with infinite love comes the power to create infinite possibilities.
- Your faith in love doesn’t determine love’s power, but it does determine whether or not you will experience that power.
- You are exercising dominion over the mortal plane by remembering that you are not of it.
- There is a realm of infinite creativity that exists beyond the mortal mind, yet within the Mind of God.
- It is love and love alone that gives us the power to transcend the lower thought forms and appearances of the mortal world.
With every thought we think, we display either faith in love or faith in fear.
- Faith is not just a theological principle; it is a mental and emotional muscle.
- Our problem is that we tend to have tremendous faith in the power of our disasters and far too little faith in the power of miracles
- But faith isn’t blind; it’s visionary. Having faith in a positive outcome doesn’t mean you’re denying a problem or ignoring obstacles; it simply means you’re affirming a solution.
- Our internal abundance is ultimately the source of our external abundance. Who we are, not just the services we provide, creates money.
Everything seen begins in a place that was first unseen.
- For what you give, you shall receive; and what you withhold will be withheld from you.
- Putting love first means knowing that the universe supports you in creating the good, the holy, and the beautiful. It means knowing that you’re on the earth for a purpose, and that the purpose itself will create opportunities for its accomplishment.
- But we’re not asked to be our own transformers; we’re asked only to surrender the thoughts and feelings that need transforming.
- Know who you are and Who lives within you, and moving mountains will seem small compared to what you can do.
- Spiritual growth involves giving up the stories of your past so the universe can write a new one.
- We lack faith in what exists within us because we lack faith in Who exists within us.
- As long as we’re making money righteously, we’re not only receiving a blessing but also extending one to others.
- We experience who we really are, and what it is we’re meant to do, in any moment when we pour our love into the universe.
- The ego, or fear-mind, is the false belief that we are separate from God.
The best way to summon your true calling is to put yourself in service to God.
- Think of your work life, therefore, not as separate from your spiritual life but as central to your spiritual life. Whatever your business, it is your ministry.
- We feel it would be arrogant to think of ourselves as “God’s gift to the world,” yet in fact that’s exactly who each of us is.
- Prayer is a conscious request that our thoughts be shifted by a power greater than our own. This shift from ego thinking to spirit thinking is the miracle.
- Today’s reality is simply a mirror of yesterday’s thinking.
- God will do His part when we do ours.
READ NEXT: 30 Quotes from The Comfort Book by Matt Haig