50 Journal Prompts for Quarantine
Last Updated on
With all the extra time on our hands due to the quarantine, now is the perfect time to start self-reflection through journalling. Not only does it help pass the time, daily journalling is also a great way to keep your mind active. Check out our list of the ultimate 50 Journal Prompts for Quarantine!
If you’re a beginner at journaling or you’re new to journal prompts, this list is bound to keep you thinking. You can also scroll down for 3 tips to keep in mind when using these great journal prompts.
50 Journal Prompts for Quarantine
- What are three things that give you hope in the situation we are in?
- How have you been checking in with loved ones?
- What’s a funny story that makes you laugh every time?
- How are you taking care of yourself?
- Describe a time when you were brave.
- What impression do you think you give when you first meet someone?
- Do you believe in true love?
- What is one thing you can do to bring more positivity into your life?
- Give yourself a compliment.
- What makes you nervous?
- When do you feel most confident?
- What personal habit would you like to change?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- What makes you a good friend?
- Name one thing you absolutely cannot live without.
- What would you do in life if money wasn’t an issue?
- Who is the one person you can talk to about anything?
- What are some things you have to start saying “yes” to?
- If your house were on fire and you had sixty-seconds to leave, what would you take with you?
- What was the best phase in your life?
- Are you an early bird or night owl?
- What’s one thing people always misunderstand about you?
- Describe your perfect day.
- What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
- Which teacher inspired you the most?
- What was your favourite thing to do growing up?
- Describe in detail, where you want to be in 5 years.
- What is an important lesson you’ve learned recently?
- List your three favourite ways to relax.
- What makes your home, home?
- How do you unwind?
- What doubts do you currently have and how can you erase these?
- How can you support yourself more?
- What are ten things you appreciate in your life?
- Who are you most thankful for?
- What type of legacy do you want to leave behind?
- How can you express your love more to others?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Do you practice self-care often enough?
- What is the best advice you’ve been given?
- List three words that best describe your character.
- What does your ideal self look like?
- How can you make your life more meaningful?
- What is something you’re embarrassed you’re good at?
- Which is more important: what you say or how you say it?
- What do you think the secret to a good life is?
- If you could instantly become an expert in something what would it be?
- What are three qualities of a good friend?
- Do you focus more on the past, present, or future?
- What am I most excited to do when this is all over?
How to Use These Prompts
Tip #1: Be Honest
Let your intuition guide you when writing your responses. The more authentic your answers are, the more effective this exercise becomes. Journaling can help align your mind, beliefs, thoughts, and actions.
Tip #2: No Judgement
Your journal is written by you, FOR YOU. There’s no word count, no rules, and most importantly no right or wrong answer. These are tools to help you learn more about yourself and embark on your self-discovery journey.
Tip #3: Have Fun
Don’t take it too seriously! Journal prompts are a great way to destress and declutter your mind by putting your thoughts onto paper. There’s no need to have perfect grammar or formatting.
Remember to check in next month for more great journal prompts!
READ NEXT: 5 Must-Read Enneagram Books