A big part of your Enneagram journey is about finding a community that you vibe with and the best way to connect with fellow Enneagram enthusiasts is through Instagram.
The Enneagram community on Instagram is a bustling community ranging from Enneagram experts that provide daily updates on Enneagram to creatives that share aesthetically-pleasing artwork on the Enneagram.
Here are the top 10 Enneagram Instagram Accounts all Enneagram fans should follow.
Top 10 Enneagram Instagram Accounts
With over 500k followers, Sarajane Case of Enneagram and Coffee is the queen of Enneagram on Instagram.
Her Enneagram posts are always on point and she always makes sure to cover all 9 types of Enneagram in her posts so there’s something for everyone.
She also has a podcast where she does a deep dive into Enneagram. She often features Enneagram content submissions so you should reach out if you’re an Enneagram content creator.
Looking for beautiful and relatable Enneagram artwork? Then you should definitely follow Ashton.
Her content is so aesthetically-pleasing and is great for sharing with friends. I love her usage of pastel colors and I always look forward to what she will come up with next.
Besides the Enneagram, Ashton also creates other inspirational content such as quotes and affirmations.
Erin Roach (@cathartic_word) takes on a different approach to her Enneagram artwork. Her posts all have an all-white background so that her content pops.
From how each Enneagram type spends their time at home to how they organize their office, Erin’s content is always relatable and perfect for sharing.
Your Enneagram Coach is owned by Beth McCord, a speaker, and bestselling author.
Her content is informative and easy to digest – perfect for those who want to fully immerse into Enneagram.
Besides her Instagram, Beth also shares her wealth of Enneagram knowledge through books, online courses, and 1-1 coaching services.
Christina S. Wilcox is a very talented digital creator in the Enneagram space.
Her art style is fun and cartoonish. From inspirational quotes to affirmations, Christina’s content is always a hit. Her swipe posts are perfect for bookmarking and sharing with friends.
Ashton Whitmoyer-Ober (@enneagramashton) is a coach and public speaking who specializes in helping people figure out their Enneagram type.
With over 250k followers, Ashton is a recognized figure in the Enneagram community. Her content is a mix of mantra’s, encouragement, and descriptions displayed in fun, colorful artwork.
Brittany (@enneagramexplained) takes on a more educational approach to her account.
As a certified enneagram coach, Brittany’s content is detailed and filled to the brim with information.
This is great for Enneagram enthusiasts who want to do a deep-dive into Enneagram and looking for straight-forward and educational content to increase their Enneagram knowledge.
The best part of Instagram is probably sending memes to your best friends. It’s a good way to connect with your community of Enneagram lovers while having some fun.
Enneagram And Memes makes hilarious memes that are perfect for sharing. From enneagram types as cats to enneagram types as Parks and Recreation episodes, the possibilities are endless.
Deanna (@mirabellecreations) combines creativity and education in her posts. She is always coming up with a new spin on the Enneagram from gift ideas to girl scout cookies by Enneagram types.
Her Enneagram Quarantine Drinks post is just genius and super relatable during this time – there was no choice but to follow her after seeing that post.
Elisabeth Bennett(@enneagram.life) is a 4w5 Certified Enneagram Coach. She specializes in doing comparisons between different Enneagram types to highlight similarities and differences between them.
This is a great way to expand your Enneagram knowledge by learning about how your Enneagram type relates to others.
What is the Enneagram?
The Enneagram is a personality typing system that consists of nine different types. Every person belongs to one of the nine types, although one can have traits belonging to other types.
The Enneagram is a useful guide on your journey towards self-development, relationship building, conflict resolution, and the improvement of team dynamics.
Fun Fact: “Ennea” means “Nine” in Greek
According to The Enneagram Institute, here are the nine Enneagram types and their descriptions:
1. THE REFORMER: The Rational, Idealistic Type: Principled, Purposeful, Self-Controlled, and Perfectionistic
2. THE HELPER: The Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous, People-Pleasing, and Possessive
3. THE ACHIEVER: The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type: Adaptive, Excelling, Driven, and Image-Conscious
4. THE INDIVIDUALIST: The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type: Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental
5. THE INVESTIGATOR: The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated
6. THE LOYALIST: The Committed, Security-Oriented Type: Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, and Suspicious
7. THE ENTHUSIAST: The Busy, Fun-Loving Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Distractible, and Scattered
8. THE CHALLENGER: The Powerful, Dominating Type: Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational
9. THE PEACEMAKER: The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent
Learn More About The Enneagram
- Top 12 Best Enneagram Tests (with Free Options)
- Free Enneagram Test – Find Your Type in 5 Minutes
- 9 Must-Read Enneagram Books
- The Best Careers According to Your Enneagram Type
- Best 2020 Planner According to Your Enneagram Type
- Free Enneagram Compatibility Test: What Type Should You Date?
- Best Bullet Journal According To Your Enneagram Type
- Perfect Jewelry For Each Enneagram Type