20 Quotes on The Law of Detachment
The Law of Detachment is one of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Success according to Deepak Chopra. Read 20 of the best quotes on The Law of Detachment.
The Law of Detachment states that “In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty. In the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning. And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe.“
Scroll down and read 20 quotes on The Law of Detachment from The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.
Get The Book: The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra available now on Amazon.
The Law of Detachment Quotes
- The Law of Detachment says that in order to acquire anything in the physical universe, you have to relinquish your attachment to it.
- Anything you want can be acquired through detachment, because detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true Self.
- You don’t give up the intention, and you don’t give up the desire. You give up your attachment to the result.
- Symbols are transitory; they come and go. Chasing symbols is like settling for the map instead of the territory.
- The moment you relinquish your attachment to the result, combining one-pointed intention with detachment at the same time, you will have that which you desire.
- When you get attached, you freeze your desire from that infinite fluidity and flexibility into a rigid framework which interferes with the whole process of creation.
- You don’t need to have a complete and rigid idea of what you’ll be doing next week or next year, because if you have a very clear idea of what’s going to happen and you get rigidly attached to it, then you shut out a whole range of possibilities.
- When your preparedness meets opportunity, the solution will spontaneously appear.
- Good luck is nothing but preparedness and opportunity coming together.
Relinquish your attachment to the known, step into the unknown, and you will step into the field of all possibilities.
- The known is our past. The known is nothing other than the prison of past conditioning.
- Attachment comes from poverty consciousness, because attachment is always to symbols. Detachment is synonymous with wealth consciousness, because with detachment there is freedom to create.
- Only from detached involvement can one have joy and laughter. Then the symbols of wealth are created spontaneously and effortlessly.
- Uncertainty, on the other hand, is the fertile ground of pure creativity and freedom. Uncertainty means stepping into the unknown in every moment of our existence. The unknown is the field of all possibilities, ever fresh, ever new, always open to the creation of new manifestations.
Every single problem that you have in your life is the seed of an opportunity for some greater benefit.
- True wealth consciousness is the ability to have anything you want, anytime you want, and with least effort.
- The search for security is an illusion.
- Without uncertainty and the unknown, life is just the stale repetition of outworn memories.
- Those who seek security chase it for a lifetime without ever finding it. it remains elusive and ephemeral, because security can never come from money alone. Attachment to money will always create insecurity no matter how much money you have in the bank.
When you force solutions on problems, you only create new problems.
Which quote from The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra is your favorite?
READ NEXT: 20 Quotes on The Law of Intention and Desire