Empower yourself with these 30 positive affirmations for the LGBTQ community.
Many LGBTQ people have picked up limiting beliefs from their families, societies, cultures, and religions.
If not properly dealt with, these limiting beliefs will show up in all areas of your life and block you from living your highest truth.
This is why it’s so important to consciously replace your limiting beliefs with positive beliefs that are in alignment with who you are.
And affirmations help you do just that! Repeat these affirmations every day and reprogram your mindset towards positivity.
Read below for 30 LGBTQ affirmations.
30 LGBTQ Affirmations
- I am proud of who I am.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I am confident in who I am.
- I am unapologetic about my sexuality.
- My sexuality is my gift.
- I am living my highest truth.
- I am here to get closer to love.
- Compassion is my compass.
- I am compassionate to myself and those around me.
- I step back and let my inner guide lead the way.
- I honor and respect my inner guide.
- I choose to see the world from the perspective of love.
- I shower myself with self-love.
- I am always learning and growing.
- I choose to perceive judgment with compassion.
- I let go of all negative thoughts.
- I release all limiting beliefs that no longer serve me.
- I give up all self-attack and judgment.
- I am grateful for my life.
- I am proud of how far I have come.
- I extend forgiveness easily and liberally.
- I am willing to forgive those who hurt me.
- I forgive because I want to feel good.
- I can always choose a better-feeling thought.
- Joy is my birthright.
- My purpose is to have fun and feel good.
- I choose to be happy every day.
- My joy elevates the vibration of those around me.
- I inspire those around me to live their truth.
- My freedom brings light to the world.
How To Use LGBTQ Affirmations
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.