Whether you are a new entrepreneur or a seasoned veteran, these 30 affirmations for entrepreneurs will help you manifest success and abundance.
The entrepreneurial journey is a tough one. And your mindset will literally make or break your business.
This is why it’s so important to reprogram your attitude and unlearn all the limiting beliefs that you picked up during your life.
Affirmations are positive statements that are aimed to gently replace the negative beliefs in your mind.
Abraham-Hicks says that a belief is just a thought you keep thinking.
By consciously focusing your attention on positive affirmations, these positive thoughts will eventually become your beliefs.
Read these 30 positive affirmations for entrepreneurs every day to create radical transformations in your business.
30 Positive Affirmations For Entrepreneurs
- I lead my business with heart and soul.
- I am here to serve the world.
- My genuine desire to serve is magnetic.
- I bring joy to my customers.
- It feels good to see my customers smile.
- I give up all perceptions of lack.
- I live in a world of abundance.
- The more I give, the more I receive.
- Abundance comes easily to me.
- I give up my limiting beliefs on money.
- It is easy to make money.
- It is fun to make money.
- Money allows me to make an even greater impact on the world.
- There is no wrong decision.
- I always take the next best right action.
- I honor the guidance from my intuition.
- I listen to my gut.
- When one door closes, another one opens for me.
- I choose to see rejection as redirection.
- Obstacles are just detours in the right direction.
- My positive energy clears the path to my greatest desires.
- Success comes easily to me.
- I measure my success based on how much fun I am having.
- I am inspired and motivated.
- I use my competition as inspiration.
- It’s okay to take breaks and rest my body and mind.
- I can do less and attract more.
- I am excited about what’s to come.
- I step back and let my Higher Self lead the way.
- I am not afraid. I was born to do this.
How To Use Affirmations For Entrepreneurs
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.