The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins teaches you how to start high fiving the most important person in your life, the one who is staring back at you in the mirror: YOURSELF.
The High 5 Habit is a simple yet profound tool that changes your attitude, your mindset, and your behavior.
Be prepared to laugh and learn as you take steps to immediately boost your confidence, happiness, and results.
Scroll down and read 30 quotes from The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins.
Get The Book: The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins available now on Amazon.
Quotes from The High 5 Habit by Mel Robbins
How you see yourself is how you see the world.
- Your relationship with yourself is the foundation for everything in your life.
- Celebrating yourself is about as foreign a concept as walking on your hands or eating with your feet. That’s why your subconscious brain rejects it.
If you look in the mirror and don’t see a person worth celebrating, it’s time to change that.
- When you focus on what’s wrong, you will never change.
- Hating your body, your past, or yourself won’t motivate you.
- Self-love is your birthright.
- You aren’t broken, you’re blocked. You may have done some things that are pretty bad, but YOU are not a bad person.
Change the way you look at the world, and the world you’re looking at changes.
- When you love yourself, you inevitably do things you love. When you treat yourself with respect, you do respectable things. And when you celebrate yourself, you do things worth celebrating.
- Act like the person you want to become.
- One person’s success can be success shared by all. We are lifted up by each other’s achievements and inspired by their example. So instead of being in competition with all those people on the road ahead, you see allies who can help you get what you want.
- When your guilt makes you a doormat, everyone looks like a door.
Your dreams are your responsibility. No one is coming.
- If you want a new future, act like it. No matter how scared you are, just start. Wake up every day and high five the person you see in the mirror. Then, set a deadline and get started.
- Failure is what happens when you give up.
- If you feel insecure about yourself, you’ll be insecure with others. You’ll also insert that insecurity into every interaction you have.
- One change opens up limitless possibilities. Since her divorce, Katherine has improved just about every area of her life. She no
- When you change how you see yourself and treat yourself, a whole new possibility opens up for your future self.
- Your life will take you to remarkable places if you believe in your abilities and encourage yourself to keep moving forward.
- Your life is teaching you something. It always is. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything, is preparing you for what’s coming next.
- True confidence is telling yourself that you are okay, safe, and loved—and believing that it’s true with every fiber of your being.
- Manifesting done right will help you make your dreams come true—or at least help you do the work.
Your dreams teach you how to believe in something greater. They teach you to believe in YOURSELF and your ability to make anything happen.
- You can always connect the dots in your life if you are looking back. The true art is believing that this moment right now is a dot that is connecting you to something amazing that’s coming in the future.
- Trust in yourself and your ability to rise to this challenge, cheer yourself forward, and take care of yourself along the way.
- It’s a miraculous thing when you find out who you really are.
- Dreams don’t disappear. You were born with them, and they are meant for you. That means you take them with you wherever you go and in whatever version of yourself you create. So you might as well stop running and start leaning into them.
- Wherever there’s a dream in your life, trust that you can high five your way to it.