Top 100 Marie Forleo Quotes
Are you a Marie Forleo superfan? Well, you’re in luck because here is a compilation of the top 100 quotes by Marie Forleo.
Who is Marie Forleo?
If you’re a fan of self-help and personal development, you’ll probably have seen Marie’s quotes floating around here and there on social media.
But if you don’t know who Marie Forleo is, here’s a brief bio to get you up to speed.
Marie Forleo is an American life coach, motivational speaker, author and web television host of Marie TV. Named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation, Marie Forleo is on a mission to help you succeed in life and business.
All Marie Forleo fans need to read her instant #1 New York Times bestselling book Everything is Figureoutable. It is so iconic and it screams Marie. This book will train your brain to think more creatively and positively in the face of setbacks.
To learn more about Marie Forleo, I highly recommend watching her speech on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sessions. She talks about her five-foot-three mother’s iconic Tropicana transistor radio story and the origins of the phrase “Everything is Figureoutable.”
Top 100 Quotes by Marie Forleo
Remember, every pro was first an amateur. Start your dream now. – Marie Forleo
- When it comes to forks in the road, your heart always knows the answer, not your mind.
- Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.
- Show up every moment like you’re fully meant to be there.
- Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently.
- Everything is Figureoutable!
- Your dreams aren’t made or broken by anyone but you.
- Stay on your game and keep going for your dreams. The world needs that special gift that only you have.
- You’re always being led to your highest good, as long as you have the courage to listen.
Clarity comes from action, not thought. – Marie Forleo
- If it’s not scheduled, it’s not real
- The secret to finding our passion is to bring passion to everything that we do.
- The key to success is to start before you’re ready.
- To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself.
- Strength isn’t pretending to be something you’re not. It’s having the courage to live from the truth of who you are.
- Sensitivity is a sign of strength. It’s not about toughening up, it’s about smartening up.
- Fear is often excitement with the brakes on. It’s just energy. Fear can be instructive and directive. It’s a guide that’ll show you exactly where you have to go.
- Always create value. Build up trust over time. Have patience.
- It doesn’t take talent or luck to succeed, you just need to decide.
Never start a business to make money, start a business to make a difference. – Marie Forleo
- You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going.
- The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.
- Change your life. Change the world.
- You were born with everything you need to answer the call of your soul.
- Any age is the perfect age to follow your dream.
- No other person ever has or ever will have the unique blend of talents, strengths, and perspective that you have.
- When you start taking consistent action, you will see results.
- Starting small doesn’t mean thinking small.
- Trust that little voice in your head that says ‘wouldn’t it be great if…’ and then do it.
All progress begins with a brave decision. – Marie Forleo
- How would you behave if you were the best in the world at what you do?
- Greatness doesn’t come from what you do but from who you are.
- When you fully commit, you will make it.
- True fulfillment in life doesn’t come from what we get, it comes from what we give.
- Whatever your heart is craving, know that you can do it.
- When you know what’s important, it’s a lot easier to ignore what’s not.
- What we say to ourselves in the privacy of our own minds, matters. It drives our behavior, which drives our destiny, which shapes our world.
- A life change, spiritual change, physical change or some kind of creation your soul came here to express… Whatever your heart is craving, know that you can do it. You wouldn’t have the impulse if you didn’t already have the goods to make it happen.
- Don’t let anyone tell you what you can’t do.
Don’t be afraid of failure, be afraid of not trying in the first place. – Marie Forleo
- Creative success means balancing your love of starting things with a habit of finishing them.
- Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.
- Proactively bring passion to everything you touch, to everything you do.
- I have never, ever, EVER met anyone who’s regretted following their heart.
- There has never been and never will be another you. You have a purpose – a very special gift that only you can bring to the world.
- If it’s important to you, you’ll make the time. If it’s not, you’ll make an excuse.
- Your job isn’t to make everyone happy, it’s to stay true to yourself.
- When you know what’s important to you, it makes it a lot easier to ignore what’s not.
- The real secret to getting more done is giving yourself a break.
Planning consciously for the future is one of the best tools to stay grounded in the present. – Marie Forleo
- Nothing in life is that complicated. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. Everything is figureoutable.
- No matter what you’re facing, you have what it takes to figure anything out and become the person you’re meant to be.
- You wouldn’t have the dream if you didn’t already have what it takes to make it happen.
- Ultimately, the measure of our lives is not determined by what we achieve for ourselves; it’s determined by what we share, give, and contribute to others.
- A fall is never final unless you stay on the ground.
- In order to change ourselves, we must first believe we can.
- Everything in the material world is first created on the level of thought.
- Nothing exists in our world that does not first exist in our minds.
- Beliefs are the hidden scripts that run our lives.
Every belief has a consequence. Long term, your beliefs determine your destiny. – Marie Forleo
- When you change a belief, you change everything.
- All beliefs are a choice and choices can be changed.
- The most powerful words in the universe are the words you say to yourself.
- You always have more power than you think. Your mind is the most extraordinary tool you have to shape your reality.
- At this very moment, you can choose to put yourself in either a growth mindset or a fixed mindset. One leads to a life of pain and stagnation. The other to endless growth and fulfillment.
- You are 100 percent responsible for your life.
- Lasting happiness can only come when you take 100 percent responsibility for yourself.
- What’s crucial to understand is that no matter what happened in your past or what’s happening now, if you’re not at least willing to take full responsibility for your life—which includes your thoughts, feelings, and behavior—you give up the power to change it.
- There are two kinds of people in the world: those with reasons and those with results.
If it’s important enough, I’ll make the time. If not, I’ll make an excuse. – Marie Forleo
- It’s never about having the time, it’s about making the time.
- Push yourself. If you don’t strive for two free hours a day, chances are you won’t even get one.
- The art of eliminating excuses means embracing the fact that your dreams aren’t made or broken by anyone but you.
- Fear is not the enemy. Waiting to stop feeling afraid is.
- Action is the antidote to fear.
- Fear is your ally. She’s a caring messenger and supportive friend—and she’s always got your back.
- Nine times out of ten, our fear is directive. It’s a signpost, pointing us in the exact direction our soul wants to go.
- I win or I learn, but I never lose.
- Clarity comes from engagement, not thought.
Everything worthwhile is hard. Excruciatingly hard. – Marie Forleo
- You never feel ready to do the important things you’re meant to do.
- All progress begins with a brave decision.
- Action spawns courage, not the other way around.
- You must disobey the voice in your head that says, I’m not ready yet.
- Progress not perfection is the only way to bridge the gap between your ability and your ambition.
- Real change is practically invisible as it’s happening.
- Giving up isn’t the same as moving on.
- Turn inevitable self-doubt into productive self-talk.
- Everything you love is despised by someone else.
Human beings are judging machines. The trick is to have a sense of humor about it. Don’t personalize it, dwell on it, or indulge in it. – Marie Forleo
- Just because someone doesn’t like what you do doesn’t mean no one else will.
- A person’s opinion is not The Truth. It’s their truth. It’s unwise to waste time and emotional energy over the criticism of folks you don’t know, respect, or serve.
- Never give anyone the power to control your emotions.
- Never reply when angry, emotional, or buzzed.
- Find something you are willing to stick with and work for, no matter how long it takes.
- The world needs that special gift that only you have.
- Trust that feeling. It’s your life force. Your genius. Your destiny screaming to be realized.
- Uncovering, developing, and sharing your gifts—that’s the whole reason you’re here on earth.
- Go beyond yourself. Think in terms of we, not me.
Yes, the only person you can control in life is you, and you must take full responsibility for the state of your life. Always and in all ways. – Marie Forleo
READ NEXT: Top 7 Best Self-Help Books for Millennials