Do you need a miracle? Here are 10 prayers for instant miracles.
First, let’s define what a miracle is.
The metaphysical text, A Course In Miracles, defines a miracle as a shift in perception.
This means that every time you shift your perception from fear to love, you receive a miracle.
Every miracle that occurs in the physical plane first began as a shift in perception in the metaphysical plane.
By changing the way you think, you can shift your energy back into vibrational alignment with the loving presence of God.
In this aligned state, you can surrender false stories from the past and welcome divine guidance from God.
A Course In Miracles says that prayer is the medium for miracles.
Why? Because at any given moment, you can use prayers to shift your thinking. And by shifting your thinking, you experience a miracle.
Use these 10 prayers to shift your perception and manifest miracles now.
10 Prayers For Miracles Now
- I choose to see this situation differently. I’m willing to see this from the lens of love.
- Reorganize this situation for me. I choose to see peace instead of this.
- I surrender these fearful thoughts to you for transformation. Gently guide me back to loving thoughts.
- I give up my limiting beliefs around this situation. I welcome higher forms of thinking.
- I claim miracles as my birthright. I am here to co-create miracles with God.
- Everything is happening for my highest good. It’s safe for me to step back and let God lead the way.
- I forgive everyone and everything that happened in the past. I give up these stories so I can write new ones with God.
- I give up my need to control my life. It’s time to let God do for me what I cannot do for myself.
- I surrender this situation to God. I welcome universal guidance, spiritual solutions, and creative ideas.
- I open the floodgates of miracles into my life. I welcome a new way of living.
Pray To The God Of Your Own Understanding
There are no rules when it comes to praying to a higher power.
You are free to refer to it as The Universe, God, Inner Guide, or any name that resonates with you.
If the name God doesn’t resonate with you, replace the prayers above with the name that does resonate with you.
The most important part here is that you are comfortable with the name and building a relationship with it.
Many people get hung up on using the proper name but this is just a distraction from building a spiritual relationship. It doesn’t matter what name you use as long as it feels good.
After all, being committed to joy and love is the first step to spiritual alignment.