Looking for mantras for manifesting? Here are 30 manifestation mantras that work.
As I explain in my book Feeling Good, the untrained mind tends to focus on what’s not working rather than what is working.
We then manifest more lack rather than abundance as a result of the Law of Attraction.
This is why mantras are so powerful.
Manifestation mantras help you manifest your desires by consciously directing your focus to what you want to attract into your life.
Repeat these 30 manifestation mantras all day long to stay in vibrational alignment with your desires and attract them into your reality.
- I am a powerful co-creator with the Universe.
- I am blessed and abundant.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I am the author of my own life.
- I am ready to manifest abundance.
- I am open to creative possibilities.
- I am responsible for choosing thoughts that serve me.
- I am capable of releasing thoughts that no longer serve me.
- I am released from the past.
- I am optimistic about the future.
- I am fully aligned with the present.
- I am detached from the outcome.
- I am a spirit having a human experience.
- I am a high-vibe and positive person.
- I am a magnet for all things good.
- I am a miracle worker.
- I am at peace with what is.
- I am guided by the Universe.
- I am connected to the loving presence of the Universe.
- I am capable of manifesting anything I want.
- I am able to let go of my need to control the outcome.
- I am appreciative of all that I have.
- I am grateful for everything in my life.
- I am in complete spiritual surrender to all that is.
- I am connected to the Universe.
- I am a channel for inspiration and creativity.
- I am led by love and joy.
- I am free to create the life that I want.
- I am worthy of abundance.
- I am a magnet for miracles.
How To Use Mantras
If you’re new to using mantras or affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using manifestation mantras is it’s all about how you feel.
Mantras work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite mantras just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the mantra.
If reciting a mantra brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of mantras.