Looking for mantras for manifesting? Here are 30 manifestation mantras that work.
What Is A Manifestation Mantra?
A manifestation mantra is a statement that you repeat over and over again to redirect your thoughts back into alignment with what you want.
As I explain in my book Feeling Good, the human mind tends to focus on what’s not working rather than what is working.
This is why mantras are so powerful.
Manifestation mantras help you shift your attention back to what is thriving in your life, thus attracting more of it.
How Do Manifestation Mantras Work?
Manifestation mantras help you manifest your desires by consciously directing your focus to what you want to attract into your life.
For example, if you find yourself stressing out about your manifestation, you can use a manifestation mantra to remind yourself that everything is already being taken care of by the Universe.
By repeating the mantra and feeling into the power of the words, you can reorganize your internal state to align with what you desire.
As you change your internal state, your external reality will change along with it.
Repeat these 30 manifestation mantras all day long to stay in vibrational alignment with your desires and attract them into your reality.
30 Manifestation Mantras
- I am a powerful co-creator with the Universe.
- I am blessed and abundant.
- I am a magnet for success.
- I am the author of my own life.
- I am ready to manifest abundance.
- I am open to creative possibilities.
- I am responsible for choosing thoughts that serve me.
- I am capable of releasing thoughts that no longer serve me.
- I am released from the past.
- I am optimistic about the future.
- I am fully aligned with the present.
- I am detached from the outcome.
- I am a spirit having a human experience.
- I am a high-vibe and positive person.
- I am a magnet for all things good.
- I am a miracle worker.
- I am at peace with what is.
- I am guided by the Universe.
- I am connected to the loving presence of the Universe.
- I am capable of manifesting anything I want.
- I am able to let go of my need to control the outcome.
- I am appreciative of all that I have.
- I am grateful for everything in my life.
- I am in complete spiritual surrender to all that is.
- I am connected to the Universe.
- I am a channel for inspiration and creativity.
- I am led by love and joy.
- I am free to create the life that I want.
- I am worthy of abundance.
- I am a magnet for miracles.
Can You Manifest Using Manifestation Mantras?
Yes. You can manifest using manifestation mantras. Everything in your life is a manifestation of your thoughts.
The best way to manifest is to use your manifestation mantras daily to enforce the belief that your thoughts create your experience.
Manifesting is all about believing you can create your own reality using your thoughts. And mantras are the perfect way to remind yourself of that.
How Long Does It Take To Manifest Using Mantras?
It usually takes a few weeks to start manifesting using mantras.
The exact amount of time it will take depends on how well you stay in alignment with the belief that you are the creator of your own reality.
If you’re always worrying about your own ability to manifest your own reality, you will block your desires from manifesting.
You cannot think about not having what you want and manifest what you want at the same time.
The majority of your thoughts must be aligned with the belief that your thoughts will manifest.
This means no negative self-talk, no self-doubt, and no complaining about the lack of change in your circumstances.
As long as you believe your beliefs create your reality, you will manifest what you want.
Do Manifestation Mantras Always Work?
Yes. Manifestation mantras always work.
However, your outcome may unfold in a different way than you planned it.
For example, instead of manifesting a relationship with a specific person, you may manifest a relationship with someone even better.
This is why it’s so important to not limit the way you think your manifestation will unfold. Always be open to creative possibilities.
Remain aligned with your desire to manifest your desired state, but let go of how it will unfold.
How Many Times To Say Each Manifestation Mantra?
You should repeat each manifestation mantra at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the manifestation mantras whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your ability to create your own reality.
For example, if you find yourself complaining about how there’s no change in your circumstances, immediately use the manifestation mantras to replace your negative thought with more positive ones.
If you want to manifest, you must ensure the majority of your thoughts support the belief that you are the creator of your own reality.
How To Use Manifestation Mantras
If you’re new to using mantras or affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using manifestation mantras is it’s all about how you feel.
Mantras work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite mantras just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the mantra.
If reciting a mantra brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of mantras.
Try writing affirmations for yourself. No one knows you and your circumstances better than you! I strongly believe that the most mantras are the affirmations you write for yourself.