Want to let go of your ex? Use these 30 affirmations for healing after a breakup.
Breakups are painful. But most of that pain is created by the negative thoughts in our minds.
Negative thoughts build momentum so the only way to stop them is to consciously interrupt them.
This is why affirmations are so helpful for moving on from a breakup.
Instead of dwelling on how you don’t want to feel, affirmations help you focus on how you do want to feel instead.
By gently replacing the negative thoughts in your mind with more positive ones, you put yourself back into vibrational alignment with love.
Read these 30 breakup affirmations to heal and move on from your relationship.
30 Affirmations After a Breakup
- I give myself permission to feel into the pain.
- It’s okay to feel into the pain.
- I honor my willingness to witness my pain.
- The wound is where the light enters.
- I can and will get through this.
- It’s okay to take baby steps.
- Compassion is my compass.
- I am willing to perceive this situation with more love.
- I choose to be grateful for the lessons.
- I forgive my part in this.
- I am willing to forgive my partner.
- Because forgiveness makes me happy.
- Forgiveness is the quickest way back to joy.
- I still believe in love.
- The world is my classroom and the people are my assignments.
- This is just an opportunity to love myself even more.
- I strengthen my faith in love by loving myself.
- I’m committed to loving myself unapologetically.
- My loving energy is highly attractive.
- My vibes attract my tribe.
- I am committed to my well-being.
- I make myself a priority today.
- I choose to have fun and feel good.
- It is my birthright to feel good.
- I welcome creative solutions from the Universe.
- I dive into the field of infinite possibilities.
- I move forward with open arms and an open heart.
- I rearrange my limiting beliefs on love.
- I let go of all thoughts that no longer serve me.
- I welcome a new way of living.
Can You Manifest After A Breakup Using Affirmations?
Yes. You can manifest healing after a breakup using affirmations. Everything in your life is a manifestation of your thoughts. This means you can manifest healing after a breakup using your thoughts too.
The best way to manifest after a breakup is to use your affirmations daily to instill the belief that there is hope after the breakup.
Manifesting is all about redirecting your thoughts to align with what you want all day long. And affirmations are the perfect way to help you do that.
How Long Does It Take To Manifest Love After A Breakup Using Affirmations?
It usually takes a few months to manifest healing after a breakup. And it usually takes at least 6 months to manifest a new relationship after a breakup.
Breakups are painful no matter what. And it takes serious commitment to positivity to move on from it.
The amount of time it will take depends on how well you stay in alignment with the belief that you can move on from the breakup.
If you’re always thinking about what happened in the past and how you were a victim, you will block your healing from manifesting.
You cannot think about not having what you want and manifest what you want at the same time.
The majority of your thoughts must be aligned with the belief that you will find happiness once again.
This means no negative self-talk, no self-doubt, and no complaining about what happened.
As long as you believe you can manifest healing after a breakup, you will manifest it.
Do Affirmations After A Breakup Always Work?
Yes. Affirmations after a breakup always work.
However, your outcome may unfold in a different way than you planned it.
For example, instead of manifesting a new partner through a dating app, you may meet someone new at the coffee shop.
This is why it’s so important to not limit the way you think your manifestation will unfold. Always be open to creative possibilities.
Remain aligned with your desire to manifest love after a breakup, but let go of how it will unfold.
How Many Times To Say Each Affirmation After A Breakup?
After a breakup, you should repeat the affirmations at least twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening.
And then you should repeat the affirmations whenever you find your thoughts out of alignment with your desire to move on from your breakup.
For example, if you find yourself judging yourself or your ex, use the affirmations to replace your negative thoughts with more positive ones.
If you want to manifest healing after a breakup, you must ensure the majority of your thoughts are aligned with moving on.
How To Use Affirmations To Move On From A Breakup
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.