Want to let go of your ex? Use these 30 affirmations for healing after a breakup.
Breakups are painful. But most of that pain is created by the negative thoughts in our minds.
Negative thoughts build momentum so the only way to stop them is to consciously interrupt them.
This is why affirmations are so helpful for moving on from a breakup.
Instead of dwelling on how you don’t want to feel, affirmations help you focus on how you do want to feel instead.
By gently replacing the negative thoughts in your mind with more positive ones, you put yourself back into vibrational alignment with love.
Read these 30 breakup affirmations to heal and move on from your relationship.
30 Breakup Affirmations
- I give myself permission to feel into the pain.
- It’s okay to feel into the pain.
- I honor my willingness to witness my pain.
- The wound is where the light enters.
- I can and will get through this.
- It’s okay to take baby steps.
- Compassion is my compass.
- I am willing to perceive this situation with more love.
- I choose to be grateful for the lessons.
- I forgive my part in this.
- I am willing to forgive my partner.
- Because forgiveness makes me happy.
- Forgiveness is the quickest way back to joy.
- I still believe in love.
- The world is my classroom and the people are my assignments.
- This is just an opportunity to love myself even more.
- I strengthen my faith in love by loving myself.
- I’m committed to loving myself unapologetically.
- My loving energy is highly attractive.
- My vibes attract my tribe.
- I am committed to my well-being.
- I make myself a priority today.
- I choose to have fun and feel good.
- It is my birthright to feel good.
- I welcome creative solutions from the Universe.
- I dive into the field of infinite possibilities.
- I move forward with open arms and an open heart.
- I rearrange my limiting beliefs on love.
- I let go of all thoughts that no longer serve me.
- I welcome a new way of living.
How To Use Affirmations To Move On From A Breakup
If you’re new to affirmations, you can follow these 5 steps on how to use affirmations to get started.
But the number one thing to remember when using positive affirmations is it’s all about how you feel.
Affirmations work the best when you actually believe in what you are saying. Don’t just recite affirmations just for the sake of doing it.
Choose a few that resonate with you and actually imagine how you feel if you lived out the affirmation.
If reciting an affirmation brings you a sense of relief, then you are on the right track to harnessing the power of positive affirmations.