While it’s true that you are manifesting all day long, the best time of day to manifest is in the morning.
You know the saying, “How you start your day is how you live your day.” Well, this is definitely true when it comes to manifesting.
By starting your day in high vibration, you can ensure that everything you attract during the rest of the day is in alignment with what you want.
Keep reading to learn why morning is the best time to manifest and how to manifest in the morning.
When Is The Best Time To Manifest?
The best time to manifest is in the morning immediately after waking up because that’s when you begin to actively attract experiences that match your thoughts.
By taking time to align your thoughts with what you want to manifest in the morning, you can attract situations, people, and events that bring you closer to what you want.
Why Morning Is The Best Time To Manifest
The morning is the best time to manifest because you’ve just spent the whole night sleeping in a state of non-resistance.
Sleeping not only helps you rest your physical body but also restores your energetic vibration back to normal.
So the early moments are your perfect opportunity to raise your vibration so that you can get into vibrational alignment with your desire.
If your desire is to manifest more joy in your life, intentionally cultivate joyful feelings in your morning routine to attract joyful experiences all day long.
Or if your desire is to manifest more happiness in your life, incorporate spiritual practices that cultivate happiness to attract happy experiences all day long.
As a result of the Universal laws like the Law of Attraction and the Law of Vibration, your energy has a magnetic effect that constantly draws objects, people, and situations with similar vibration towards it.
By calibrating your energy to a high vibration in the morning, you can ensure that everything you attract during the day is a vibrational match for your energy.
How To Manifest In The Morning
There are lots of things you can do in the morning to ensure successful manifestations during the day.
Here are five simple things you can do in the morning to make the most of it.
- Affirmations: Affirmations are statements you can use to gently replace negative thoughts with more positive ones. The most powerful affirmations for manifesting are these I Am affirmations.
- Meditation: Meditating in stillness is the best way to raise your vibration and receive guidance from the Universe. Do a visualization meditation every morning to cultivate the feeling of experiencing your desire to manifest it quickly.
- Affirmation Cards: Draw an affirmation card and receive guidance from the Universe. Make the positive affirmation your mantra for the day and be guided all day long. Read my guide on how to use affirmation cards.
- Books on Manifestation: Read a book on manifesting and dive deeper into your manifestation practice. There are so many awesome books out there on manifesting—like these top 10 books on manifestation.
- Manifestation Online Course: Start the day off with your thinking cap on by enrolling in an online course that teaches you how to manifest your greatest desires. I offer a manifesting online course that is designed to turn you into a master manifestor in just 30 days.
Alternatively, you can put all of these things into a kick-ass morning routine. Read my 5-step manifestation morning routine blog post to get some inspiration.
Best Time To Meditate For Manifestation
The best time to meditate for manifestation is whenever you feel bogged down by negative thoughts.
Manifesting is all about thinking thoughts that are in alignment with what you want.
But sometimes, negative thoughts get the best of us and we just can’t seem to get out of the negative spiral.
That’s when you turn to meditation. Meditation helps you quiet your mind and stop the negative momentum of your thoughts.
This temporary relief will give you an opportunity to reset your mind so you can reach for thoughts that are more aligned with your desire.
The Best Time To Manifest Love
The best time to manifest love is when you feel hopeful about your romantic life.
You may experience this state from going on a fantastic date with someone, seeing a happy couple on the street or at a wedding, or watching your favorite romance movie or reading a romance novel,
When you feel like love is within your reach, you’re more likely to believe that you can have it.
And you always receive what you believe in.
Is It Better To Manifest At Night Or Morning?
For most people, it is better to manifest in the morning because that’s when you wake up.
You want to calibrate your thoughts before starting your day so that you can attract experiences that bring you closer to what you want.
If you calibrate your thoughts at night and go to sleep after, then you will need to calibrate your thoughts again in the morning.