While it’s true that you are manifesting all day long, the best time of day to manifest is in the morning.
You know the saying, “How you start your day is how you live your day.” Well, this is definitely true when it comes to manifesting.
By starting your day in high vibration, you can ensure that everything you attract during the rest of the day is in alignment with what you want.
Keep reading to learn why morning is the best time to manifest and how to manifest in the morning.
Why Morning Is The Best Time To Manifest
The morning is the best time to manifest because you’ve just spent the whole night sleeping in a state of non-resistance.
Sleeping not only helps you rest your physical body but also restores your energetic vibration back to normal.
So the early moments are your perfect opportunity to raise your vibration so that you can get into vibrational alignment with your desire.
If your desire is to manifest more joy in your life, intentionally cultivate joyful feelings in your morning routine to attract joyful experiences all day long.
Or if your desire is to manifest more happiness in your life, incorporate spiritual practices that cultivate happiness to attract happy experiences all day long.
As a result of the Universal laws like the Law of Attraction and the Law of Vibration, your energy has a magnetic effect that constantly draws objects, people, and situations with similar vibration towards it.
By calibrating your energy to a high vibration in the morning, you can ensure that everything you attract during the day is a vibrational match for your energy.
How To Manifest In The Morning
There are lots of things you can do in the morning to ensure successful manifestations during the day.
Here are five simple things you can do in the morning to make the most of it.
- Affirmations: Affirmations are statements you can use to gently replace negative thoughts with more positive ones. The most powerful affirmations for manifesting are these I Am affirmations.
- Meditation: Meditating in stillness is the best way to raise your vibration and receive guidance from the Universe. Do a visualization meditation every morning to cultivate the feeling of experiencing your desire to manifest it quickly.
- Affirmation Cards: Draw an affirmation card and receive guidance from the Universe. Make the positive affirmation your mantra for the day and be guided all day long. Read my guide on how to use affirmation cards.
- Books on Manifestation: Read a book on manifesting and dive deeper into your manifestation practice. There are so many awesome books out there on manifesting—like these top 10 books on manifestation.
- Manifestation Online Course: Start the day off with your thinking cap on by enrolling in an online course that teaches you how to manifest your greatest desires. I offer a manifesting online course that is designed to turn you into a master manifestor in just 30 days.
Alternatively, you can put all of these things into a kick-ass morning routine. Read my 5-step manifestation morning routine blog post to get some inspiration.